Have you ever wondered how an audiobook gets made and then sold via Apple Books, Amazon and Audible around the world?
In this episode, I share my journey from idea to audiobook and we’ll go behind the scenes of creating the new audio edition of my book Red, White and Drunk All Over: A Wine-Soaked Journey from Grape to Glass (which you’ll hear me refer to as “RWD”).
I’ll also share with you some terrific sparkling wines that pair perfectly with ringing in the New Year.
- How did I develop a love for listening?
- Why did it take 12 years after the release of the print edition to record the RWD audiobook?
- Why did I decide to self-publish my audiobook rather than work with my publisher Random House?
- What is the process of creating an audiobook?
- Why I considered the recording process to be a marathon for the mouth?
- Which sparkling wines would I recommend for ringing in the New Year?
- Red, White and Drunk All Over: A Wine-Soaked Journey from Grape to Glass Audio Edition
- My Print Books:
- Bianca Bosker’s Book: Cork Dork
- Taittinger Nocturne Champagne
- Featherstone Joy Premium Cuvée Sparkling Rosé 2016
- Segura Viudas Brut Reserva Cava
- Santa Margherita Brut Rosé Sparkling
Tag Me on Social
Tag me on social media if you enjoyed the episode:
- @nataliemaclean and @natdecants on Facebook
- @nataliemaclean on Twitter
- @nataliemacleanwine on Instagram
- @nataliemaclean on LinkedIn
- Email Me at email@example.com
Thirsty for more?
- Sign up for my free online wine video class where I’ll walk you through how to taste wine and pair it with food like a pro – without the snobbery ;)
- Join me on the Sunday Sipper Club on Facebook Live Video every Sunday at 6 pm eastern.
- You’ll find my books here, including Unquenchable: A Tipsy Quest for the World’s Best Bargain Wines and Red, White and Drunk All Over: A Wine-Soaked Journey from Grape to Glass.
- The new audio edition of Red, White and Drunk All Over is now available on Amazon.ca, Amazon.com and other country-specific Amazon sites; iTunes.ca, iTunes.com and other country-specific iTunes sites; Audible.ca and Audible.com.