Number of Wines Recommended: 51
Review date: April 3, 2010
The highlights in this Vintages release include:
- 14 wines under $20
– Best value white: A zesty Italian Pinot Grigio for salads, chicken $12.95
– Favourite white: A buttery, balanced Niagara Chardonnay for roast chicken and corn dishes 90/100
– Best value red (tied): A black plum-rich Chilean CarArgentina red for lamb, sausage, hamburgers $13.95
– Best value red (tied): The ultimate tasty red party wine from Spain $13.95
– Favorite red: A top-notch California Cabernet for steak, brisket, lamb 92/100
– Best Value Dessert Wine: Apricot goodness to mingle with cobbler and creme brulee $16.95
You can see a complete free sample set of reviews here.
Here is the text-only shopping list for these reviews with wine names, tasting notes, scores, food matches & recipes.