Let us help you escape to Ontario. Register on ontariotravel.net today and your name will be entered for a chance to …
WIN the Centre Stage in Niagara Contest
Celebrate the theatrical nature of Niagara during the Shaw Festival’s 50th Anniversary. An exclusive behind-the-scenes look and the best seats in the house set the stage. Then it’s on to the theatre of Niagara’s wine and culinary scene where you’ll savour the sights from the air and tastes on the ground. Take a peek at Niagara-on-the-Lake’s intriguing past, and wrap it all up in a luxurious three-night stay at the Four-Diamond Harbour House.
Enter now and you and three friends could enjoy:
* Three nights’ accommodation at Harbour House, one of Niagara’s Finest Inns
* A private backstage Shaw Festival tour, exploring the manners, customs and costumes of The Shaw followed by a gourmet picnic lunch
* Platinum seating at the Festival Theatre for a matinee performance followed by a post show chat with actors from the play
* $150 voucher for the Shaw Festival Shop
* An interactive Tasting Menu Dinner at The Charles Inn led by Executive Chef Bill Brunyansky
* A guided horse-drawn tour of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Old Town
* A helicopter tour over Niagara Falls to Vineland Estates Winery for a tour, tasting and lunch
* $1,200 travel and dining allowance
Prize valued at $8,500 CAD / $8,350 USD
Register NOW for your chance to WIN! Already registered? Log in for the entry form
No Purchase Necessary. Contest closes 11:59PM (EST), October 31, 2010. This contest is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States who have reached the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction at the time of entry. See full contest rules for details.