Bev and I chat about 5 to-die-for wine and chocolate pairings on Canada AM. Here are my top 10 matches to give you some more wines for your sweetie:
- Dark Chocolate and Masi Costasera Classico Amarone, Italy.
- Chocolate-Covered Biscotti and Henry of Pelham Vidal Icewine, Niagara.
- Chocolate-Orange Cake and Quinta de Ventozelo Reserva Ruby Port, Portugal.
- Chocolate with Nuts and Fonseca Bin No 27 Port, Portugal.
- Milk Chocolate and Puklus Pinceszet Tokaji, Hungary.
- Bittersweet Chocolate and La Pieve Barolo, Italy.
- Chocolate-Dipped Fruit and Inniskillin Wines Vidal Icewine, Niagara.
- Chocolate Ganache Truffles and Château Guiraud Sauternes, Bordeaux, France.
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake and Southbrook Vineyards Framboise, Ontario.
- Chocolate Hearts with Cream Filling and Sandeman Rich Cream Sherry, Spain.
For more articles with pairing tips, click on the words “Chocolate & Wine” below.
Posted with permission of Canada AM.