Number of Wines Recommended: 42
Review date:October 16, 2010
The highlights in this Vintages release include:
– 18 wines under $20
– Best value white: A floral white from Argentina for seafood, salads $16.95
– Favourite white: Zesty, mouth-watering NZ Sauvignon Blanc 92/100
– Best value red: Robust rich Syrah from France for steak and brisket $14.95
– Favourite red wine: One of Niagara’s best Pinot Noirs 94/100
– Best value sparkling wine tied: Toasty French bubbly with green apple notes for parties $19.95
– Best value sparkling wine tied: A lovely cremant rose for shellfish and dinner party starters $16.95
Here is the text-only shopping list for these reviews with wine names, tasting notes, scores, food matches & recipes.
You can see a complete free sample set of reviews here.