I’ve just posted a new batch of 63 wine reviews for January 6 and 9 with some incredibly tasty deals. There are more than 20 wines under $15, many of which taste like $30. Stock your cellar now and have a delicious winter.
- Best value white: South African Sauvignon Blanc for a zesty aperitif or with seafood, vegetarian dishes and chicken $11.95
- Favorite white: Chilean Sauvignon Blanc that mind-blowing quality for the price ($12.95): Buy a case! 90/100
- Best value red (tied): Argentine Malbec Syrah with with fleshy plums for grilled lamb, steak $12.95
- Best value red (tied): Mexican Petit Syrah with with blackberry richness for hamburgers and pepperoni pizza $11.95
- Favorite red: Argentine Cabernet Sauvignon with robust flavours and length: Can’t believe this is $13.95! 90/100
You can see a complete sample set of reviews here.
Free sample wine reviews with tasting notes, scores & recipes:
2001 Schloss Schonborn Riesling, Germany, $15.95 Score: 88/100.
2005 Zolo Reserve Malbec, Argentina, $16.95 Score: 90/100.
Here are the text-only shopping lists for the reviews with wine names, tasting notes, scores, food matches & recipes for the wines described above as well as for January 6 and January 23:
- January 6 (bonus set from the general list)