Welcome Back!Sign in here:

Not Registered?Become one of our thirsty clan 270,696 strong:

Register Today!

Want to Taste 7 Unusually Great Wine & Food Pairings?

311,853Wine Reviews
270,696Members
30Seconds to join
Ad

Malivoire Wine Company Chardonnay 2013 Wine Review

Malivoire Wine Company Chardonnay 2013

Malivoire Wine Company Chardonnay 2013

Niagara Escarpment, Ontario VQA, Canada

Community Score:88/100

Community Reviews: 2

  Add My Review


Price: $19.95

Drink: 2013-2018

Bottle size: 750 ml

Alcohol: 12.5%

Sweetness: Dry

Wine Type: White Wine

Organic wine


Winery: Malivoire Wine Company

Agent: Noble Estates Wines & Spirits Inc.

Natalie's Score: 88/100

Toffee, butterscotch and vanilla smoke on the nose of this full-bodied, voluptuous Niagara white wine made from Chardonnay grapes by a producer that farms sustainably. Fleshy peach and pear notes. Pair with roasted chicken and caramelized meats.

Chardonnay food pairings: pork, poultry, white fish or shellfish..

Sensational Shellfish Wine

This Malivoire Wine Company Chardonnay 2013 was reviewed on September 15, 2015 by Natalie MacLean

More Vintages: 2017  2016  2015  2014  2011 

  Add New Vintage

Pricing & Stock Information

StoreStock    
HWY. 20 & RICE ROAD88 Add
CLAIR & GORDON67 Add
QUEENS QUAY & YONGE42 Add
FIRST & PINE41 Add
LYNDEN & WAYNE GRETZKY PKWY41 Add
See More Edit

Reviews and Ratings

Harvested at 21 Brix. After pressing, 63 % of the wine fermented and aged for 10 months in mostly neutral French oak barrels. The remaining 37 % fermented and aged in stainless steel.

Source: Winery (Malivoire Wine Company)

If you liked the Malivoire Wine Company Chardonnay 2013, you might also like these wines:

Ad

WANT TO LEARN HOW TO

PAIR WINE
& FOOD?

Join me in a free online video class to learn the secrets to perfect pairings.

Wine of the Week

As featured on  

CTV Wine of the Week!

Tahbilk Red Wine
Cabernet Sauvignon 2016,
Nagambie Lakes, Victoria ...

Natalie MacLean

Canada's Most Quoted Wine Writer

Natalie MacLean is editor of Canada's largest wine review web site, publishing hundreds of wine reviews every week for more than 270,696 members.

She was named the World's Best Drinks Writer at the World Food Media Awards in Australia.

Natalie has published two books with Random House, the second was named one of Amazon's Best Books of the Year. Get access to all of her reviews today by becoming a member of her site.

FEEL LOST IN THE

LCBO?

Know the wines you want before you even get to the store with my wine reviews. Join now. It's free.

Red, White & Drunk All Over

  Best Books of the Year

Red, White & Drunk all over by Natalie MacLean

Natalie MacLean writes about wine with a sensuous obsession... and often laugh-out-loud funny... Terrific.

Rex Pickett, Sideways

Ms. MacLean is the disarming Everywoman. She loves wine, loves drinking ... ultimately, it's a winning formula.

Eric Asimov, The New York Times

GOT A SMARTPHONE?

Access my reviews on mobile with the bar code scanner.

GET NAT'S APP

Unquenchable: A Tipsy Search

  Best Books of the Year

Unquenchable by Natalie MacLean

Natalie MacLean is a new force in the wine writing world ‐ a fiesty North American answer to Hugh Johnson and Jancis Robinson. She can write beautifully about wine.

The Financial Times of London

There are very few people in the wine world who "get it" and Natalie is one of those who brings more fun to a buttoned-up and stodgy game.

Gary Vaynerchuck, Wine Library TV

Starting a Wine Cellar?

Expert advice for all budgets

Insider tips on starting a wine cellar
From wine racks to underground caves, insider tips on size and space, number of bottles, ideal conditions and reputable resources.   learn more  
Winner World's Best Drink Writer
Four-Time Winner James Beard Foundation
Five-Time Winner Association of Food Journalists
Six-Time Winner Bert Greene Award
Best Wine Literature Book Gourmand World Cookbook Awards
Online Writer of the Year Louis Roederer International Wine Writing Award