Av. Apoquindo 3669 piso 7, Las Condes
Phone: (56-2) 362-2000
Santa Rita was founded in 1880, by a distinguished entrepreneur of those times, Mr. Domingo Fernández Concha in the area of Alto Jahuel where the main installations of the winery are currently located. From the very beginning, he introduced fine French varieties, winemakers and the most advanced winemaking techniques. From the end of the XIX century until the mid 70´s, Santa Rita developed under the ownership of Mr. Vicente García - Huidobro, father of the famous Chilean poet Vicente Huidobro Fernández. In 1980, the Grupo Claro acquired the Santa Rita property, giving a strong impulse to the enterprise in all of its scope, introducing great technological improvements and wine elaboration techniques unknown in Chile at that time. At the end of the 80´s a great expansion period for Santa Rita starts, sustained by the great momentum experienced by its exports and the excellent reputation acquired by its products, which obtained important awards and worldwide recognition.
Update Winery information Submit new wines to be posted