Inniskillin Wines Winemaker's Series Three Vineyards Chardonnay 2008
Natalie has not yet reviewed this wine. It's listed here for your convenience so that you can find it easily in your local liquor store. Food matches: roasted meat and veal dishes, poultry, baked ham, barbecued swordfish and salmon, roast duck, and firm cheeses..
Opinions about wine differ greatly as the experience is subjective. You may find it helpful to compare this critical evaluation of the wine with mine as well as your own:
|Grapes harvested throughout the first half of October from: Scheule Vinerards (Lincoln Lakeshore); End of the Road Vineyards (Twenty Mile Bench); and Watson Farms (Niagara River). Each vineyard was fermented separately; 60% of this wine underwent partial malolactic fermentation & aged in new & used French and American oak for 6 months with regular stirring of the wine to enhance lees contact; the remaining 40% was cool fermented in stainless steel to preserve the fruit.|
Complex and expressive nose of ripe apple, kiwi fruit and lime with a touch of spice and vanilla. Full bodied and well balanced flavours offer rich and round citrus & mineral components.
If you liked this wine, you might also like these:
Serve this wine between 55-60 degrees Farenheit or 12-16 degrees Celsius. Tip: If your bottle is at room temperature, put it in ice water for about 30 minutes or in the fridge for about three hours to chill it.