Pondview Estate Winery Cabernet Merlot 2010

Thanks for liking this wine! Let your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about it by clicking on the buttons here.

If you've already connected your Twitter account, then you don't need to click on the Twitter button to share your review as it'll be done for you.

Optional: Before you share your wine find with friends, you can pick a score or make a quick tasting note, or both if you like:

My Score:
My Tasting Notes:
Expand Box

Natalie's Review

Pondview Estate Winery Cabernet Merlot 2010, V.Q.A., Niagara Peninsula, Ontario, Canada: A full-bodied, smooth red with a blend of Merlot 45%, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon comprising the remaining 55%. The wine was aged 10 months in oak. It offers aromas of blackcurrant, dark spices and smoke. Great length on the finish. Drink: 2013-2016. 307561 13.20% D 750 mL  $19.15 Score: 89/100. January 19, 2013 Best Beef Wine  Full Review