Tapestry Bg & V Shiraz 2009 Wine Review

Tapestry Bg & V Shiraz 2009
Tapestry Bg & V Shiraz 2009
Tapestry Bg & V Shiraz 2009
Mclaren Vale, South Australia, Australia
Community Score: 2.2/5
Community Reviews: 2
Add My Review

Product #: 247155
Wine Type: Red Wine


 
Price: $17.95
Alcohol: 14%
Drink: 2012-2015
Sweetness: Extra Dry
Bottle size: 750 ml

Winery: Tapestry
Agent: M.C.O.
More Vintages: Add New Vintage 
 

Natalie's Score: 90/100

Big, black and beautiful with fleshy dark berries and plums. Supple and juicy. Love it!

This Tapestry Bg & V Shiraz 2009 was reviewed February 4, 2012 by

 

More Wine Reviews and Ratings

Mike Stone reviewed this wine as follows:

Natalie recommendation
93% of these grapes were sourced from Tapestry’s Bakers Gully Vineyard with the remaining 7% being collected from high quality local vignerons, hence, BG & V. Rich, full-bodied chocolaty shiraz that exhibits a gorgeous concoction of violet, black olive and ripe plum aromas and flavours. Score: 4 (out of 5) Source: winestate.com.au

 
If you liked the Tapestry Bg & V Shiraz 2009, you might also like these wines:

 
 

Recipes for Tapestry Bg & V Shiraz 2009