Egg And Olive Brunch CasseroleIngredients
Slices of regular bread
8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tsp dry mustard
4 cups milk
2/3 cup ripe olives, drained and sliced
8 stuffed olives (optional)
1. Line a 9 x 13 inch dish with bread slices.
2. On top of bread place a layer each of cheese and ripe olives. Repeat layers.
3. Beat together eggs, mustard and milk and pour over layers.
4. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Garnish with stuffed olives, if desired.
If you'd like more delicious recipes and wine pairings
, join my newsletter.
Visit Gail Baird
's wine and food blog
Tickled Pink Cookbook.