Chopped Vegetable & Black Bean Salad
• Two tablespoons red wine vinegar
• Half-teaspoon of sea salt
• Half-teaspoon fresh ground pepper
• Two tablespoons olive oil
• One large head of organic romaine lettuce
• Half-cup of diced cucumber
• Half-cup dice red peppers
• Half-cup diced yellow peppers
• One-quarter cup diced carrots
• One-quarter cup diced red onion
• One-quarter cup diced black olives
• One teaspoon fresh chopped oregano
• Two teaspoons fresh chopped basil
• One-half cup fresh diced tomato
• One cup black beans [rinsed and drained]
• One- half cup chopped hearts of palm
• In a small bowl, combine red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
• Add, olive oil and mix well.
• In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
• Add salad dressing and toss gently
• Divide equally into four salad bowls
If you'd like more delicious recipes and wine pairings
, join my newsletter.
Visit Chef J
's wine and food blog