Number of Wines Recommended: 56
Review date: 10/2/2010
The highlights in this Vintages release include:
- 17 wines under $20
– Best value white: Crisp German Riesling for seafood $13.95
– Favourite white: Lovely Australian white 90/100
– Best value red tied: Dense, rich Malbec from Argentina for steak $12.95
– Best value red tied: A gorgeous Spanish red for pizza $12.95
– Favourite red wine tied: Robust Aussie red for prime rib 92/100
– Favourite red wine tied: Classic Chilean Cabernet 92/100
– Best value sparkling wine: Spanish Cava for fall entertaining $16.95
– Favourite dessert wine: Apricot-infused icewine for tarts and cobbler, Niagara benchmark 94/100
Here is the shopping list for these reviews with wine names, tasting notes, scores, food matches & recipes.
You can see a complete free sample set of reviews here from last year.