Number of Wines Recommended: 64
Review date: July 24, 2010
The highlights in this Vintages release include:
- Favourite white: A zesty Australian Riesling for seafood, chicken 92/100
– Best value red: Robust French Syrah for BBQ steak, hamburgers $12.95
– Favourite red: One of Canada’s best Pinot Noir producers, silky and gorgeous 92/100
– Best value rosé: Dry French Rosé with ripe strawberries to drink with grilled chicken $12.95
– Favourite rosé: Fresh field raspberries in this Tavel Rosé for veal, pork , chicken satay 91/100
– Favourite sparkling wine: Crémant D’alsace Rosé for weddings and large gatherings $17.95
– Best value dessert wine: Rich, cherry-laden port for after-dinner sipping $13.95
Here is the text-only shopping list for these reviews with wine names, tasting notes, scores, food matches & recipes.
You can see a complete free sample set of reviews here.