Number of Wines Recommended: 51
Review date: November 21, 2009
The highlights in this Vintages release include:
– 14 wines under $20
– Best value white: Orange blossom zest in this lovely Muscat from southern France for seafood and salads $13.95
– Favourite white: Niagara’s benchmark Chardonnay, no question 95/100
– Best value red: Blackberry-rich Argentine Malbec for pizza and lasanga $12.95
– Favorite red: Iconic Australian Shiraz that’s worth three times the price 96/100
– Favourite Sparkling Wine: The bubbly that all the rappers rapsidize about, pure luxury 93/100
– Favourite Dessert Wine: Niagara’s classic and iconic icewine producer, who else to take this flagship role? 93/100
You can see a complete free sample set of reviews here.
Here is the text-only shopping list for the November 21 reviews with wine names, tasting notes, scores, food matches & recipes.