Number of Wines Recommended: 43
Review date: February 20, 2010
The highlights in this Vintages release include:
– Best value white: Lime-fresh white from Portugal for pork and shellfish $13.95
– Favourite white: Voluptuous, mouth-filling Niagara Chardonnay for cornish hen, lobster in butter 93/100
– Best value red (tied): Heart-stopping Australian Merlot prime rib and hamburgers $14.95 (scored 90/100)
– Favorite red: Classic Rhone Syrah blend from Gigondas for hearty meat dishes 92/100
– Favourite Rosé: Strawberry fields forever, lovely and refreshing! 88/100
– Favourite Sparkling Wine: A toasty Spanish cava for big parties $17.95
You can see a complete free sample set of reviews here.
Here is the text-only shopping list for these reviews with wine names, tasting notes, scores, food matches & recipes.